• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Aqua-Docs
    Newest Member
    Aqua-Docs

Central PA - Jan 31 to Feb 2 Winter Storm

Just now, pasnownut said:

Gotta say the primary ticked w a bit and the words slotted and skipped started bouncing around in my noggin but ended up being music to my ears.  Coastal pummels.

Yea if it tucked inland that would be no bueno but results I just saw on the GFS were much less Miller B risky.

Thats a good way to sign off.  Getting close enough that I know its gonna snow.  

Tomorrow is a big day, and I'm gonna get some sleep and be ready to enjoy every minute of a hopefully memorable event.

And to the night shift...if the King shits the bed, just ban me from the forum....you wont wanna hear what I have to say.

I'm officially sucked in and have upped my bar to 10-14.  Pushes all chips in...................................

Night all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yea if it tucked inland that would be no bueno but results I just saw on the GFS were much less Miller B risky.

In truth the easter solutions save our thermals in the LSV, even if it takes away from true central, its our way to the promise land here in Lanco.

gnight

Just now, paweather said:

I'm not sure who is rooting for the east side or west side but this is a huge event. Long duration. 

Yup! Some win, some “lose” but this beats the shit outta 2020 “winter.” 

• Like 1

Just now, paweather said:

I'm not sure who is rooting for the east side or west side but this is a huge event. Long duration.

Some of us are just talking about depictions and not rooting.

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yes, this low develops nicely to our south and stalls at the DelMarVa and then cranks well into the night on Monday into early Tuesday am.

2A1F594D-CDE3-4C18-ABF1-1D6DB78E11A1.png

Well it’s really going to come down to low position. East, west and when does it stall. Won’t be able to nail this down till nowcasting. 

image.thumb.png.a8416d3f8b1553f1d14abd21aff3e7d8.png

Honestly, the ONLY model currently showing anything as low as what he has on that map is the 0z 3K NAM.  It's as if he doesn't think we'll get anything from the coastal out this way.

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Until it's on the ground, Tom Russell might be correct. I think he's way underdone, especially northeast of Harrisburg, but until it's on the ground, I think we should at least be respectful.

NE of MDT? Respectful we are I' am  not but have you looked at the models today?