• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

This model reading is hilarious at this stage.  Nam?

Dt sucks at snow forecasting. 

24 hours from now he will be changing his forecast.

I make no claims to being a forecaster...but 15 inches  or more for central Montgomery county Pa.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jhotdog said:

Red...We all need to relax. Until the low forms on the coast it doesn’t matter which models hit us or miss us. I’m right below u in Souderton. Worry if the low forms 300 miles offshore.

Yep this could still go either way. Odd to have the euro looking so good then the nam looking meh. One of those will fail badly.

9 minutes ago, Newman said:

This morning had promise, but it's obvious every model is ticking less and less sharp/neutral with the trough. PVA orientation is also not as favorable. We're not getting the energy to back into the coast as much. These differences are not much, we're talking 10s of miles. But each time you tick this a couple more miles east, eventually you're sitting under heavy subsidence while NYC and Monmouth county (surprise surprise) rake it in.

Didn't the euro, icon, and gfs tick SE tho?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Yep this could still go either way. Odd to have the euro looking so good then the nam looking meh. One of those will fail badly.

I want to get this in writing Ralph that if the NAM pulls this off from this day henceforth we refer to the NAM as "The Eskin"

• Haha 3
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Didn't the euro, icon, and gfs tick SE tho?

Yes, but the key word is EAST. Everything is one way or another shifting east. You are better in some models, like the RGEM, for simply being more east. However, other models like the NAM you are unfortunately a tad too south despite being east. One way or another, I think most here see 6".

• Weenie 2

Just now, Newman said:

LOL GFS parks it into Southern Jersey. I mean, I won't complain, but it's now on the far western side of all guidance. And I mean FAR western side.

Better than shifting N and E. Goes to show the uncertainty still until tomorrow AM. Getting the horse tranquilizers ready. Anxious times ahead.

• Haha 2