• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cheeroip
    Newest Member
    cheeroip

July Discobs 2020

5 minutes ago, DCTeacherman said:

Pretty nice wind out ahead of this storm, getting some nice 20-30 mph gusts. 

Good to see you post. How are you and the family doing?

(I got my negative result today)

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

Good to see you post. How are you and the family doing?

(I got my negative result today)

We’re all fine, glad to hear you don’t have it also. I’m the only one who has any symptoms and my only symptom is still just loss of taste/smell.  I’ve been feeling fine,  can’t go running til my 10 days are up but i have a home gym so I’ve been lifting and doing row intervals in my basement.  I’m having a beer on my front porch that I can’t taste at all watching this storm come in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

100% chance we get a shower with one single lightning flash then just stratiform rain the rest of the night with red dbz hallucinations 

3 minutes ago, DCTeacherman said:

We’re all fine, glad to hear you don’t have it also. I’m the only one who has any symptoms and my only symptom is still just loss of taste/smell.  I’ve been feeling fine,  can’t go running til my 10 days are up but i have a home gym so I’ve been lifting and doing row intervals in my basement.  I’m having a beer on my front porch that I can’t taste at all watching this storm come in. 

Good, hope everything goes well! That is a question we have to answer each day to get into the plant (before the temp thing) I told them one day last week that I thought my taste had gone down as I heard a Bieber  song and almost liked it on the way into work....

23 minutes ago, DCTeacherman said:

I’ve got a couple beers in the fridge that I should give you. I hate throwing away alcohol even if I don’t like it.

On the wax obs front, I don’t want to jinx it, but that blob is getting very close to my rain deterrent dome,

Gust front promptly knocked down our hibiscus tree that has two bungee cords wrapped around the railing.

But the rain is power washing our pollen spotted windows, so that's a plus!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JakkelWx said:

100% chance we get a shower with one single lightning flash then just stratiform rain the rest of the night with red dbz hallucinations 

The storm exceeded my expectations by a couple lightning bolts.

Got the initial heavy downpour here with some thunder, then on and off light to moderate rain overnight into this morning.

0.8"

Over 6" for the month now, yet my grass is torched lol. Always a battle in the woods.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Got the initial heavy downpour here with some thunder, then on and off light to moderate rain overnight into this morning.

0.8"

Over 6" for the month now, yet my grass is torched lol. Always a battle in the woods.

6" and brown deadness :lightning:. I'd give up and get dump trucks full of river stones and a couple cactuses lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

6" and brown deadness :lightning:. I'd give up and get dump trucks full of river stones and a couple cactuses lol 

I like the idea of a synthetic putting green.

Or both.

• Like 2