• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Virtual gtg

Cold Miser

Just looking to see if there is any interest in a zoom or other type of gtg some day/night.  Weenies drinking brews, and showing off their custom made face masks all while safely tucked in the comfort of their own homes.  It doesn't' have to be hard core where everyone is staring at a camera for multiple hours...Maybe just set like a time frame and people can come in and out as they please, with the camera in the background. Something like this might even work better on a weeknight.

Just throwing this out there to see if it sticks.  If it is a dumb idea then just let it drift to the back of the bus.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

I am thinking of setting this up for sometime over the next few weeks...Just making an open zoom meeting that I will keep active where people can come and go when ever for a few hours one night.

What day works better for people?  I don't think it needs to be on a Saturday since it just an at home deal.

Have it on a Friday or Saturday night so folks can use it as their own private virtual party?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...