• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

That's true BW but it also has to do with racial inequality, we all know the Democrats are more behind the BLM movement..And trump has a big mouth that can rub some people the wrong way..For the most part women do not like the president, more women have voted then man last time I checked..

20 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I'm surprised 60-70%+ of females didn't vote for Biden with Roe vs Wade debacle coming up if Trump remained president. Look at that age distribution though, the republican party is a dying breed. 

I think a better explanation might be that people turn to the Republican Party with age. I was a left leaning dem until my early thirties. 
As far as the woman vote goes I don’t think as many are concerned that roe vs wade will be overturned or even discussed.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Go watch fox news with Rudy and Eric Trump....UNREAL stuff about to happen. Brace yourselves.

Well he doubled down that they have video of poll watchers being barred from observing the counting of the mail in ballots.  If they in fact have video to back up these claims it would be nuts.  Either way Trump isn’t going to give up on this.  Going to be a crazy couple weeks to finish up 2020.

Hopefully NY is 2021 lol

(CNN)Voters have approved ballot measures to legalize recreational marijuana in Arizona and New Jersey, and both recreational and medical use in in South Dakota, CNN projects.

South Dakota will be the first state ever to approve medical and recreational marijuana measures at the same time.

Results have not yet been determined for Montana's ballot questions on recreational marijuana and Mississippi's medical marijuana measure.

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic