• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

7 hours ago, vortmax said:

Go figure. Greater % of Latino vote for Trump than in 2016 as well. Interesting.

This didn’t surprise me. I bet he gains nationally in the minority vote. I think the only place he does horrible is with the educated white woman vote. 

Looks like he won, he holds a pretty sizable lead in  GA MI NC and PA. 

1 hour ago, Luke_Mages said:

This didn’t surprise me. I bet he gains nationally in the minority vote. I think the only place he does horrible is with the educated white woman vote. 

Looks like he won, he holds a pretty sizable lead in  GA MI NC and PA. 

It’s gonna be damn close. I think Georgia  may go Biden. It’s forecasted to go Biden now online since only 82% reporting and a lot of the vote to still come in are from Atlanta. If Biden gets GA, WI and Nevada  he gets to exactly 270...

• Like 1

I wouldn't count PA out and here's why..

25% outstanding balance, all mail-in..1.4 million in total..

According to the election project, Democrats returned 1.1 million more mail in ballots.. According to CNN Biden needs about 75% of the 1.4 million ballots, not impossible consider pre election was around 80%..

1 hour ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

It’s gonna be damn close. I think Georgia  may go Biden. It’s forecasted to go Biden now online since only 82% reporting and a lot of the vote to still come in are from Atlanta. If Biden gets GA, WI and Nevada  he gets to exactly 270...

I agree it will be close. I think if Biden wins though it’ll because he takes Michigan.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

Not that it matters because of downstate but I’m surprised to see that Trump ran away with it in Erie county. He lost in Erie in 2016. 

FBA0D628-2BA8-4FBF-ABCF-F8E3009A40F3.jpeg

Biden was a terrible candidate and Harris is worse. If anything there is no way Biden makes it through 2 terms and people do not like Harris at all. He would be 85/86 if got another term. That's insane. I wish there were age limits for candidates.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

If you look at the CNN exit polls, 31% of Biden supporters voted for him to get rid of trump lol Only 14% of Republicans said the same about Biden..

Yeah, my biggest issues were climate change and health insurance. If only the other side addressed those and it might sway my vote too. 

• Like 1

We will know the winner today, Pennsylvania isn't going to matter. He's going to win Arizona, Wisconsin, and Michigan. NY times has him winning Georgia too. 64% chance. Nevada is super close. I thought Trump would lose by 10 million votes in popular, looks like same difference as 4 years ago. Around 3 million. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

We will know the winner today, Pennsylvania isn't going to matter. He's going to win Arizona, Wisconsin, and Michigan. NY times has him winning Georgia too. 64% chance. Nevada is super close. I thought Trump would lose by 10 million votes in popular, looks like same difference as 4 years ago. Around 3 million. 

Yeah this is looking like Biden is going to win this regardless of PA. His lead is growing in MI as Detroit comes in, same in WI and NV and then Trumps lead is down to 100,000 in Georgia with most remaining votes in Atlanta. He only needs to win NV and WI and then either MI or GA which he looks like he may win both...

1 minute ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

Yeah this is looking like Biden is going to win this regardless of PA. His lead is growing in MI as Detroit comes in, same in WI and NV and then Trumps lead is down to 100,000 in Georgia with most remaining votes in Atlanta. He only needs to win NV and WI and then either MI or GA which he looks like he may win both...

Didn't realize west coast is only 65% in. He will lose popular vote by 5-7 million. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

I believe Detroit had record turnout yesterday. If trump loses Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and popular vote by 5-7 million he better not go to the courts. That's a decisive victory. You know he is regardless. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I believe Detroit had record turnout yesterday. If trump loses Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and popular vote by 5-7 million he better not go to the courts. That's a decisive victory. You know he is regardless. 

I think Trump may take PA as he has a 600,000 vote lead with 1 million or so mostly Abstentee ballots left to be counted but even if Biden gets 75 percent of those (Roughly what it was in MI and WI so far)  he still falls 100,000 or so votes short. Of course PA won’t matter if Biden wins NV, WI, and MI...

1 minute ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

I think Trump may take PA as he has a 600,000 vote lead with 1 million or so mostly Abstentee ballots left to be counted but even if Biden gets 75 percent of those (Roughly what it was in MI and WI so far)  he still falls 100,000 or so votes short. Of course PA won’t matter if Biden wins NV, WI, and MI...

He has 500k lead now in PA with 64% reporting. Going to be close. Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nevada will be super close. Likely less then 50k difference for each. 

• Like 1

Not looking good for Trump this morning... Have a feeling by dinner time tonight AP will project Biden has the 270.  Things are going to get ugly though if those swing states especially Michigan end up staying this close.  Going to be a lot of questioning of ballot counts.  Seeing things like this will give Trump supporters the ammo they need to claim voter fraud.  

Shortly after 6:00am Michigan had several polling locations add to their totals, in the amount of 140,000 votes.  Every single one of those votes went to Biden?  

07E46A5F-D3C7-4B00-BBC6-C7E6BA35FE11.jpeg

B0F5C91F-1C18-467F-95C9-23E9264DC996.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Not looking good for Trump this morning... Have a feeling by dinner time tonight AP will project Biden has the 270.  Things are going to get ugly though if those swing states especially Michigan end up staying this close.  Going to be a lot of questioning of ballot counts.  Seeing things like this will give Trump supporters the ammo they need to claim voter fraud.  

Shortly after 6:00am Michigan had several polling locations add to their totals, in the amount of 140,000 votes.  Every single one of those votes went to Biden?  

Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan, and Penn by a total of like 75k combined votes in 2016. It was closer 4 years ago then it will be this year. Hilary called election night to surrender. Trump is going to be a sore loser like he always has been. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that doesn’t look good. When I woke this morning at 4 it looked like Trump was running away with Michigan even with Detroit extrapolated out. 

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic