• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

2 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that doesn’t look good. When I woke this morning at 4 it looked like Trump was running away with Michigan even with Detroit extrapolated out. 

Yeah I don’t buy the theories either. I mean it’s possible all these districts that voted 100% for Biden all reported during the overnight hours... all at the same time... I mean if it was just Michigan I would say fraud.  But the same Biden only spike also happened in Wisconsin just before 6am.  So I’m saying it’s legit...

BA890FA6-EC66-494C-9CCA-C388D9BDFE05.jpeg

9 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Georgia 94% vote in, 100k gap. Almost all of that is in Atlanta. 

Yea not enough left in Atlanta to close that gap. It’s going to come down to Michigan. Quick math makes it look like Detroit will cart MI for Biden, but it wilL be extremely close. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Yeah I don’t buy the theories either. I mean it’s possible all these districts that voted 100% for Biden all reported during the overnight hours... all at the same time... I mean if it was just Michigan I would say fraud.  But the same Biden only spike also happened in Wisconsin just before 6am.  So I’m saying it’s legit...

BA890FA6-EC66-494C-9CCA-C388D9BDFE05.jpeg

Oh god. 

5 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Michigan and Wisconsin counted many mail-in ballots last, 9 counties in PA didn't start counting till this morning.. Mail -in ballots are skewed towards the Democrats, probably 60-70%..

Ya but even at 70% you’d still see trumps number bump 30-40k. It stayed flat as if all of the votes counted were to Biden. 

26 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

This was NY times an hour ago..

Joe Biden has won absentee ballots counted in Pennsylvania by an overwhelming margin so far, according to data from the Secretary of State early Wednesday. If he carried the remaining absentee ballots by a similar margin, he would win the state.

Screenshot_20201104-105249.png

The question I have is: Are they basing values on all of the absentee ballots they sent out or actually received and not counted yet? I'm sure there's more sent than received back. The Dep AG in Penn said there were 1.4M outstanding mail-ins...is that # how many were sent out or received? Also, it would be nice to know how many people double-voted - I'm sure that's happening (to some extent) as well.

No one cares about climate change... =(

What do you republican voters think about climate change? Trump left the paris accord and went full on fossil fuel train. Do you guys think climate change is conspiracy as well, or it doesn't matter because we will all be dead when the real impacts hit? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54783016

In their exit polling the Coronavirus ranked 3rd at the issue that mattered most when it came to electing your chosen candidate. 35% said economy, 20% said racial inequality, 17% coronavirus, 11% for crime and safety & 11% for healthcare policy. 

• Thanks 1

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic