• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

We'll see but the"trend" is between 70%-75% Biden according to multiple sources, if that continues I think Biden wins..

There's 61k ballots outstanding in counties that lean much more democratic than the state. It will be close, but I agree, i think Biden takes it. There will almost certainly be a recount there. 

• Like 3

I watched a bit of the News conference and the trump campaign claims 10k votes were cast from dead people or people that no longer live in the state..They claim it's all public information and we all can see it .But of course they didn't name 1 dead person that has a ballot..

They also claim to have a "witness" that tried to vote but couldn't because someone else already filled out a ballot for her lol

• Haha 1

Just now, wolfie09 said:

They are trying their hardest to make the election seem illegitimate..

PA is still counting ballots received before the polls closed but they are trying to make it seem like this is all from the extra 3 days to accept ballots lol

The votes received in those 3 days won't matter if the statistics are right. 

• Like 1

You have 2.5 million early votes in PA according to the election project..

Now look at the distribution..

This tells me many"no party" leaned Biden, it also can say that trump lost more of his support than biden..

Their is a youtube channel called"Republicans for Biden" that has near 200k subscribers in a relatively short period of time..

Screenshot_20201105-121810.png

Trump doesn't even have the support of his own people..

Democratic candidate Joe Biden is padding his already historically large list of crossover endorsements in the final days of the presidential campaign – a list that includes former GOP heavyweights and presidential candidates, party veterans and even some Trump administration officials.

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic