• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

6 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Man I dont feel confident in my location nevermind urs, lol. It looks like a lot of nothing behind this latest front that I'm still being affected by but for not too much longer so.....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Oh you SHUT IT!  you've gotten a foot of snow in the last 24 hours!!!   I can still see grass and will likely still be able see grass come tomorrow morning.  

4 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Delta you should be getting it airport getting slammed again.

airport_00329-5.jpg

It's snowing again but not really amounting to much.  Still just a coating since it all began.  That airport pic looks far more ominous than what I'm seeing out my window and I'm one mile away.  I hate being a downer but so far I'm getting screwed here!

1 minute ago, DeltaT13 said:

Oh you SHUT IT!  you've gotten a foot of snow in the last 24 hours!!!   I can still see grass and will likely still be able see grass come tomorrow morning.  

Wolfie had the foot of snow...Freak's area has had 4-5" all tolled from yesterday's system.  Probably another inch by the time this squall blows through.  Still, better than green grass for the Holidays...

Just now, Syrmax said:

Wolfie had the foot of snow...Freak's area has had 4-5" all tolled from yesterday's system.  Probably another inch by the time this squall blows through.  Still, better than green grass for the Holidays...

I thought the freak did really well with that meso?  Dang, he's still doing pretty dang good all things considered with 4 or 5 inches.  

2 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

I thought the freak did really well with that meso?  Dang, he's still doing pretty dang good all things considered with 4 or 5 inches.  

I'm guessing 4 or 5" yesterday, I had 5.3" all together and he's not far up the road from me.  

This squall is hanging on here like a champ.  It's been 25 minutes since it started and still raging.  Better than I expected for duration.  

1 minute ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

I did, I hot 5" from the meso and 4.5 from the SWFE so close to 1' bit not quite but after today's 2-3" I will, lol!

My bad, we missed the meso low here.  We picked up 1.3" after dark from the tail end of the deformation band last evening but other than that, nada.  

• Like 1

I'm guessing 4 or 5" yesterday, I had 5.3" all together and he's not far up the road from me.  
This squall is hanging on here like a champ.  It's been 25 minutes since it started and still raging.  Better than I expected for duration.  
I'm 10 miles North if you and with LE, lol, a mile can make a difference nevermind 10

My bad, we missed the meso low here.  We picked up 1.3" after dark from the tail end of the deformation band last evening but other than that, nada.  
Yeah, we got it good for about 2-3hrs with super heavy snow. I'm up just west of Central Square Max so I dont know ur exact location. If you know the Red Onion on rt12, then u know where I am.