• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

15 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

So if BW or Westerly or any WNY like to paste the time frame on the 6z GFS from say hour 216 to the end of the run, I would be ok with that...

Even the coarse resolution of the GFS shows over 25” , just showing that the pattern is perfect for a long duration lake effect event. 

1EA59EE7-8B86-45DC-B887-4473AB3668BC.png

• Like 1
  • Weenie 3

9 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

Even the coarse resolution of the GFS shows over 25” , just showing that the pattern is perfect for a long duration lake effect event. 

1EA59EE7-8B86-45DC-B887-4473AB3668BC.png

So how exactly do we fast forward this opportunity? Sadly I know this will shift and disappear about 8 times between now and range (Thanksgiving) but as BW and you both have discussed here this pattern looks primed to be potentially a big event.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Vermont has been in the jackpot zone for the last few years, every event they seem to have the max totals. 

I'll look over at the snow laden Greens. :)  ..whether I get much or not. From my vantage point west of Schenectady on a clear day like today the southern half of the Greens spine is lined up clearly. 

• Like 2

Just now, Logan11 said:

I'll look over at the snow laden Greens. :)  ..whether I get much or not. From my vantage point west of Schenectady on a clear day like today the southern half of the Greens spine is lined up clearly. 

I was in Knox last year for a training, really nice town. Hoping to head up to Vermont this winter for some skiing.