• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

Let's try and get one it is events that everyone's posting to be within 3 days then maybe we can get some excitement going on this board otherwise we're in for a very very dull holiday season when it comes to wintry weather likely due to the horrifically below average November we just experienced and I really don't know what snowstorm everyone's talking about because I got 5" total and that's not a storm that's a nuisance!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Models are all over the place, likely due to the change of seasons which happens every yr practically but these warm Decembers are starting to bore me yr after yr!

Definitely agree, they are not handling things well at all. With a negative EPO we always have a chance as the cold air will be close. 

If ppl can't clearly see that this bowling ball, whichbis an anomaly as it is, as usually these cut offs occur late Spring during again, change of seasons when theres quite a bit of mixing between both streams so we'll see what happens. I'm in the cutting West camp and after if, and when it transfers to the Coast, I can see it being to far North to really get any appreciable snow or even precip back this far West. The Lake effect is a straight guess from this far out so....... I absolutely despise cold and somewhat snowy November's and this is why!!!

2 hours ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

If ppl can't clearly see that this bowling ball, whichbis an anomaly as it is, as usually these cut offs occur late Spring during again, change of seasons when theres quite a bit of mixing between both streams so we'll see what happens. I'm in the cutting West camp and after if, and when it transfers to the Coast, I can see it being to far North to really get any appreciable snow or even precip back this far West. The Lake effect is a straight guess from this far out so....... I absolutely despise cold and somewhat snowy November's and this is why!!!

Couldn’t agree more. This has cutter all over it. Still up in the air about LES in BUF and Tug. You guys actually don’t want a transfer- obviously. I think that’s still a good possibility.