• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

6 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

Bowling ball :) . Just look at the 700mb Vort. What a beauty. Quadruple closed off low barreling through middle of the country

5483814F-2F52-4127-83CA-DEB7BB53E682.png

Wasn’t there a midwinter storm in 2015 that looked a lot like that one, and dropped a foot+ across the lower Great Lakes?

13 minutes ago, WNash said:

Wasn’t there a midwinter storm in 2015 that looked a lot like that one, and dropped a foot+ across the lower Great Lakes?

Yes these bowling ball cut off lows are notorious for causing chaotic weather from west to east throughout the country. Do you happen to know what month that was? Just look at this 500mb for the long range .This is a great look for early winter.

C1A10424-3D6D-456F-9C56-96DF29CA2579.png

1 hour ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I think the CPC has been out to lunch with a warm bias this fall...on Oct 17th their November outlook was AN for us...howd that work out? Again for December they are predicting the same...im not taking that as their only driver and running with it.

• Like 1

Honestly wouldn't surprise me haha..
Primary has to give eventually under that confluence, gives way to a secondary off the coast.. Distinct possibility..
Agreed, I will forever choose the under on snow amounts until I see a definitive situation, lol, because its doing everything in its power not to snow!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1