• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TrickBamland
    Newest Member
    TrickBamland

October 2019 Observations

It was 86+ today depending on where you were, hot a humid, brutal.  5:30 front rolls through, big storm, heavy rain and the temperatures drop like stones.  Currently 9pm and it’s 60, breezy and already drying out.  Nice. 

79.3 with a dp of 70 today,crashing down to 54.8 with a dp of 50 now.Pretty big flip in airmasses in an hour or so.2.43'' storm total from yesterday.

Windshields and windows on my truck and car instantly fogged up,I don't think I've seen that except maybe a few times before.

3.2” of rain and currently 39. It was in the low 70s in late morning lol. Finally getting some more interesting weather. Great to see the flakes in nc!

14 hours ago, calculus1 said:

Finished up with 3.95 inches of rainfall storm total.  Very nice!  Temp is dropping quickly.  In the 40s here in Hickory now.

It was 32.4 F when I left the house this morning. It might have dropped to hit freezing following that, but I won't know until I get home later to check.  Chilly!