Newest Member
    joxey
Ski GTG

Professional Lurker

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Was nice to finally meet Lurker (far right)  and Snowgeek (far left)

I don't think I got a picture of Ginx and his beautiful  band of heathens.  They fit right in at Berkshire East though.

IMG_2806.PNG.2ed5c12cf31d58f555a75cd9ee7f861c.PNG

Tell the guy in the middle (orh) to call his wife. She’s been worried sick since he told her he would check in and never did lol

Gotta do that again. All things considered, the mountain was in phenomenal shape. Good times! Glad to see that there was a decent turnout. I enjoyed seeing familiar faces and putting new faces to names. Maybe next time I can play a little longer... thanks too everyone who made the trip.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Professional Lurker said:

Gotta do that again. All things considered, the mountain was in phenomenal shape. Good times! Glad to see that there was a decent turnout. I enjoyed seeing familiar faces and putting new faces to names. Maybe next time I can play a little longer... thanks too everyone who made the trip.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You're a great tour guide!

It actually worked out that I had to leave a little early, my legs are sore from 3.5 hours  of continuous runs.  

19 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

You're a great tour guide!

It actually worked out that I had to leave a little early, my legs are sore from 3.5 hours  of continuous runs.  

I always feel like I skied less after 5 hours of B’East than after 2 at WaWa.  I think the lack of crowds make the groomers skiable a lot longer.   Great conditions today. Love that little hill

So good to see all you gents today.  WaWa meetup sometime. I can rent a function room for cheap to hang out in and get food 

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I always feel like I skied less after 5 hours of B’East than after 2 at WaWa.  I think the lack of crowds make the groomers skiable a lot longer.   Great conditions today. Love that little hill

So good to see all you gents today.  WaWa meetup sometime. I can rent a function room for cheap to hang out in and get food 

Good plan, loved it today especially after they opened Competition,  we ended up doing it twice as last runs.

20180209_144239.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Good plan, loved it today especially after they opened Competition,  we ended up doing it twice as last runs.

20180209_144239.jpg

Yeah the left side of that was still corduroy.  Loved blasting down that. Good to see you, TB and Joe

Joe’s twin was a hoot. We rode the lift with him and he had me cracking up. 

Archived