• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Richmond Metro/Hampton Roads Discussion

RIC Airport

Sundays system looking more and more to me like a sleet/rain fest after the first few hours of snow... Hopefully we can luck out.. Need to have it drop a bit more south and off the coast a bit more...  

I think this first system tonight/tomorrow will give us a clue if this north trend is real, if its able to make it up here with some decent precip...

Yeah, it's tough to be in the other thread with all the champagne corks popping.  Hoping for a shift so we can all cash in.  I will take a 6-8" with sleet and call it a season.  Don't want that little bit of snow with all the rain puddles where you can't do anything with it except get soaked.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JB Fins said:

Yeah, it's tough to be in the other thread with all the champagne corks popping.  Hoping for a shift so we can all cash in.  I will take a 6-8" with sleet and call it a season.  Don't want that little bit of snow with all the rain puddles where you can't do anything with it except get soaked.  

Same. I will gladly take 6-8 with some sleet. Just don’t want the rain to wash it away. I’m staying away from the main thread too as they are popping bottles and celebrating. Only reason why I go on there is because they post maps I don’t have access to unless I want to pay 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RVASnowLover said:

Don’t know if it’s right but the 18z HRRR gives us more snow for tomorrow 

Gives 2", the precip field on radar is more amped than any models are showing too - but good ole radar hallucinations - do think we get an inch or 2 out of this system though

• Like 2

Just now, Sernest14 said:

Ooof - 18Z GFS is baaad

You mean for Sun/Mon. It’s not bad for overnight tonight and it’s been bad pretty much the whole time for Sun/Mon. Again GFS vs Euro at 96-120 hours? I wouldn’t bet against Euro. I think the GFS is missing something but we will know soon enough huh?