• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Richmond Metro/Hampton Roads Discussion

RIC Airport

Not completely throwing in towel for Thusday ..Of course I never thought it was going to be much more then a 1-3 storm ,so not as upset as some in here..

Who knows about Sunday-Tues. will suck if we get snow....then have it washed away just a few hours later.  Guess we can hope for another southern push but not as much as Thursdays storm that we dont completely lose it or get dry slotted. 

I'll wait till 24hours out to believe what the models are spitting out...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rhino16 said:

12z Para was funny. Snow hole for us

Rest of the regular GFS was interesting, hope later will bring some fun. That’s usually how it’s been working here lately, early and late season brings snow. At least in my opinion.

Yeah the para gave us the middle finger. Snow everywhere around us, none here. The ICON was nice. Too bad it’s probably not right 

3 minutes ago, RVASnowLover said:

Yeah the para gave us the middle finger. Snow everywhere around us, none here. The ICON was nice. Too bad it’s probably not right 

Ans the UK, wasn’t going to say anything about it until I saw it, but it was great looking too. But, I’m just looking at the snow maps like a weenie.

• Like 1

Just now, JB Fins said:

Usually NBC12 sounds the alarm with their First Alert Weather Day the first sign of an impactful Euro Run, was surprised Duncan mentioned, and I am paraphrasing, more rain than anything else with the Sunday/Monday threat.

Cold should be in place- very little rain IMO the way things look and have been trending unless you’re Hampton roads/va beach 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, JB Fins said:

Usually NBC12 sounds the alarm with their First Alert Weather Day the first sign of an impactful Euro Run, was surprised Duncan mentioned, and I am paraphrasing, more rain than anything else with the Sunday/Monday threat.

He must be looking at the GFS. Not saying the EURO is right but it is a lot better with East coast snowstorms than the GFS