joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

12z GFS same as 6z. Maybe drier for north. 

Depending on Euro think most of W/CNY will go advisory not warning. Yeah we may see 8-10" but drawn out over 2 days. Yawn... bring back the 70s and sunshine. Congrats SNE! The new snow capital of the east. Maybe I should have stayed in RI, where I think this storm will make them surpass seasonal snowfall total I have here in Amherst. 

24 minutes ago, BGM Blizzard said:

Yup GFS continues to be a crapper for more than a few runs now. 6-12" over a 36-48 hour period is just a nuisance event any more. That said it would be enough to put BGM over the 100 mark for season so I'll take it.

Are the GFS 12z ensembles as bad as the operational?

1 hour ago, DeltaT13 said:

These further East solutions still offer the southern shore counties some hope on the backend. Long duration, very cold, and ample synoptic moisture.  I think we get bailed out by Lake Ontario.  

How far inland though? 

1 minute ago, rochesterdave said:

Keep in mind, this is kuchera method. And thru 84. Let me know if I can't post this. 

IMG_3552.PNG

Why the fk does it look like it's going east on tropicaltidbits? that's a nice hit there..

54 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

Sucks the models don't come out for an hour later because the clocks went forward last night..

Tell me about it lmao..

1 hour ago, WesterlyWx said:

I would think just in the counties bordering Lake Ontario...Niagara to Southern Oswego. My thinking at this time...

IMG_0044_zpsqchvwd8t.jpg

I have a feeling its going to come as far inland as the city but that's me just being optimistic lol..

Archived