Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah okay, I'll leave it up and keep that in mind going forward. Its the new NAM, but I only saw in the NE thread that it was going live this Wednesday, so not sure if that is right or not. But seeing the differences between it and the current NAM, might be reason why it is being upgraded lol, hopefully it is more accurate.

That doesn't even include the wraparound moisture that goes into Thursday.  Awesome, for once we can all rejoice all the way to the coast as well.  What an expansive system and if that piece of energy wasn't detached from the rest of the energy, it would of went straight across SNE but that piece allowed it to escape quicker but if that changes look out me thinks, lol!

1 minute ago, BGM Blizzard said:

Here are the best 2 frames of synoptic on the 12km Para. The southshore over to the SYR metro area get many 3-hr periods of .1-.25 QPF of wrap-around enhanced snows following these 2 frames... hence the 1.3-1.8 total QPF from ROC east.

namp_p3_slp_t850_neng_15.thumb.png.188ce31d263caa483ce07121bbd4bbc6.png

namp_p3_slp_t850_neng_16.thumb.png.aebc5c92156e74f8b7291cd4b648a321.png

Thats what I figured but if this thing can tuck just a bit more say into the city then head ENE, man that would be Epic for our area as a whole not just the Cuse. Thats a period of straight rain for RH- and areas in SE MASS so it did tick west by quite a bit cause it was never supposed to rain in Tauton for instance or plymouth and points S&E.  On top of this, the Nam initialized to weak with the SW dropping out of the Northern stream as its 2-4mb's to weak upon initialization.

Archived