Newest Member
    joxey
1/5/17-1/8/17 Southern System.

John1122

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, chattagirl said:

Where are you located? I'm in Hixson and our virga is just now beginning to turn into tiny pellets.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

East Brainerd. Really just flurries right now. I'm a little concerned about the observation from Rome, GA. They are under heavy returns but aren't reporting any precip. 

3 minutes ago, dwagner88 said:

East Brainerd. Really just flurries right now. I'm a little concerned about the observation from Rome, GA. They are under heavy returns but aren't reporting any precip. 

That's weird... I saw a webcam from Rome a couple hours and they had a good bit of snow coming down..

1 minute ago, John1122 said:

I'm not ready to get enthusiastic yet but I might be able to get the western edge of that precip myself. 

Watching that wave come at you with the moisture to the south you may very well get more involved, I don't think I would be surprised that later tonight SE KY gets  in on the action even. 

Just now, ShawnEastTN said:

Watching that wave come at you with the moisture to the south you may very well get more involved, I don't think I would be surprised that later tonight SE KY gets  in on the action even. 

Optimism is at a high right now... and the radar seems to be fulfilling our wishes for how long will this last?

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic

Archived