Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hrrr and nam are pretty much locked.. if the 18z rgem comes in a little northwest which i would expect. Id drop the hammer on 1-2ft forecast for most of the tristate area.

The wrf nmm, good short range model is in total agreement. ~25" in our favored orange county areas. Widespread 16-20 but Someone in harriman or monroe will jack like usual.

20 minutes ago, LaGrangewx said:

hrrr and nam are pretty much locked.. if the 18z rgem comes in a little northwest which i would expect. Id drop the hammer on 1-2ft forecast for most of the tristate area.

The wrf nmm, good short range model is in total agreement. ~25" in our favored orange county areas. Widespread 16-20 but Someone in harriman or monroe will jack like usual.

I will accumulate bigly. 

2 minutes ago, snywx said:

Be honest.. who's either waking up early or not sleeping at all lol. The beauty with my situation is I get to experience this event then pack and head to the tropics 36 hrs later 

Ill probably sleep from 10-4... wake up right as she's cranking, throw some wood in the stove and watch the salt truck parade on channel 2

edit: fairly certain they just replay the same salt truck driver interviews

12 minutes ago, snywx said:

Be honest.. who's either waking up early or not sleeping at all lol. The beauty with my situation is I get to experience this event then pack and head to the tropics 36 hrs later 

I will be pulling an over nighter for sure! zero sleep! Gonna be epic snowfall rates for this area between 4-9am

Archived