• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Storm 1/6 - 1/8, 2017

5 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Do we want the Euro to trend towards the UKmet with the weaker piece of energy left behind converging with the low coming down out of the Great Lakes? Or am I just completely lost. Yeah I'm lost 

Yes on the bolded.  Then if it is separated we want it to dig and amplify at least somewhat into the SE

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, griteater said:

Had a little more stream separation than the Canadian and thus was a little colder thru the Carolinas....we've converged fairly well tonight

Yep...like the U.K.   Right at day 4 start, now we start worrying about north trend, hopefully MA leaves there tractor beam off.  

1 minute ago, griteater said:

Had a little more stream separation than the Canadian and thus was a little colder thru the Carolinas....we've converged fairly well tonight

Yeah a bit... i'd also bet on some additional strengthening of the s/w the next few runs

I think it's safe to say the EURO took more of a step towards the CMC.  That said, is it possible... is it possible, the GFS is going to win out?  Or maybe the CMC wins out.  

I have the EURO CONUS clown maps and I see some 8-10" colors in there.  Local zoomed in maps have not updated yet.

Archived