Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

9 hours ago, buckeyefan1 said:

What the flying he*l people!? How hard is it to keep the one liners and whining in the banter threads?! We have 2 banter threads just for this reason. I know this winter has sucked. I’ve lived through a lot of winters that suck and I bi*ch about it in the banter thread. It’s not rocket science. I really don’t like having to call people out. Especially those that have been here long enough to know better. Come on everyone. Just do the right thing 

Bless you for trying to keep the discussion thread informative... I'm going to sit back and watch the fun. If you need booze, I can make a liquor store run.

• Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, JoshM said:

Bless you for trying to keep the discussion thread informative... I'm going to sit back and watch the fun. If you need booze, I can make a liquor store run.

:lol:  I needed the drink these past couple of weeks just trying to read the discussion thread. It has been brutal. 

There used to be a time when you had to absolutely know what you were talking about and could back it up before you were ever allowed to post in a pinned thread. People really do come here to learn, not just scroll and post how much in mby. People should not be all in their feelings because they were asked to step up their game in a discussion thread. They need to put on their big girl panties and step up.  ;)   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, buckeyefan1 said:

:lol:  I needed the drink these past couple of weeks just trying to read the discussion thread. It has been brutal. 

There used to be a time when you had to absolutely know what you were talking about and could back it up before you were ever allowed to post in a pinned thread. People really do come here to learn, not just scroll and post how much in mby. People should not be all in their feelings because they were asked to step up their game in a discussion thread. They need to put on their big girl panties and step up.  ;)   

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

I got my 2xl panties on! It’s funny to go from suppression to too warm in 3 runs! The Mid Atlantic should be very excited! They end up cashing in and we Cold Rain!<_<

Reverse psychology?  :P 

23 minutes ago, JoshM said:

It's hard to believe that some get so upset they resort to threats and bullying   <_<