12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Dec 24-25 Snowstorm part 2

jhamps10

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was being so calm and professional after that euro run from 00z mon showed a BECS.....he didn't freak out, he stayed calm. Pointed it out without claiming it was what was going to happen. Then after this afternoons run it was like he broke free from the chains and went into full hype mode again....

he just couldn't help himself and now there's a chance he'll once again.....for the 4th or 5th time already this season....fall flat on his face.

The problem with Bastardi is that he always hypes things up, then claims that he wasn't. i mean, how many times has he hinted that a December could have the "coldest start since possibly 1989"? Then he'll make it sound like he's calling for a winter for the ages, then back off and say, "well, I didn't mean THAT extreme". This is all done so that the website can get hits. It's a marketing ploy.

This is just not looking to be our winter up here. I know it's only December 22, but models continue to show that pesky block holding, a block which is absolutely torching places like Labrador.

Actually the snow doesnt even look stale at all (save for some snowbanks near the busy roads), still fresh looking in residential areas, and that is downright amazing considering its been 10 days since the snowstorm with nothing but a slight dusting (19th) and a handful of traces since.

Yea below normal temps this month and not much to show for it. Hate to waste cold air. The 540 line is almost all the way down to florida. Looks like flurries in the ATl on xmas.

absolute and utter JOKES...and that's harsh but deserved. For godsakes jb as late as this afternoon was keeping a 6-12" swath of snow along i-70......

simply amazing meteorological malpractice

Yea I certainly hope he changes his tune in his next post lol. Thank god I don't pay for that, I just have accuwx premium for the models and I don't pay for it ;)

Yea I certainly hope he changes his tune in his next post lol. Thank god I don't pay for that, I just have accuwx premium for the models and I don't pay for it ;)

He probably won't post for 24-36 hours or something.

Honestly, I'm glad I'm not someone in the mid atlantic. I mean, it was looking like they might have a classic snow on Christmas Eve and Day scenario for awhile.

You should have seen his video a couple of days ago. One of his wrestling friends was with him, and he asked his friend who his favourite accuweather met was. His friend (I'm presuming in a teasing way) said, "I'd have to say Henry" and Joe looked shocked.

I have never once read or listened to a Bastardi forecast, nor do I understand why he is so popular. The guy seriously looks like an amped psycho on steroids. I guess he thinks it may lend more credence to his forecasts or something. He plays the game well though. He is a classic doomsday forecaster.

I have never once read or listened to a Bastardi forecast, nor do I understand why he is so popular. The guy seriously looks like an amped psycho on steroids. I guess he thinks it may lend more credence to his forecasts or something. He plays the game well though. He is a classic doomsday forecaster.

It is the doomsday calls that brings them the hits/subscribers but one would think that eventually people would grow tired of it. Thus those who are always given the false hope. BUT ala many still subscribe to read their thoughts etc.

JB i think would be much better served doing something on his own as alot of the problem is with the company and not so much him. Many here who have worked with the man at accuwx have given him high praise and have noted the issue with accublunders zest for hits/subscribers etc.

Most of what i have read from him/them has been via these forums..lol Have never felt the need or desire to go there to seek out their opinion on a storm threat etc.

All to familiar situation to last yr.. Follow a storm from to far out.. Look at WAY to many models... Poor pattern recognition by thinking a weak ass southern low is going to phase north in to 1036 and 1032 parked over my nugget and even farther south . This storm had disappointment written all over it.. I guess if you follow a zillion different models you can always find one to dupe you into looking like MA weenie for days on end.

Euro is God... Sooner you realize that the better off you will be instead of scrambling for toilet bowl models that keep you in the game only to have your dreams flushed down the toilet.

What a Bucks game tho and I look for a more challenging pattern to step up because I've got this pattern figured out and its quite frankly, too easy.. Time for some queasy tummy cutters to get a new challenge going.

He probably won't post for 24-36 hours or something.

Honestly, I'm glad I'm not someone in the mid atlantic. I mean, it was looking like they might have a classic snow on Christmas Eve and Day scenario for awhile.

You should have seen his video a couple of days ago. One of his wrestling friends was with him, and he asked his friend who his favourite accuweather met was. His friend (I'm presuming in a teasing way) said, "I'd have to say Henry" and Joe looked shocked.

He has the giant bomb on the Euro for the east coast to hype and won't mention his missed call in the midwest.

Sub 984mb Unreal. and it is right on the coast apprently. Pburgh may get in on some snows.

yep. Tombo says:

hr 138 sub 976 75 miles east of lewes del...lgt to mod precip over dc to nyc...hvy precip all the way back to pit with mod precip garret county md to state college to albany

i wouldn't dare say this in the other region thread, but the euro is starting to look like it has issues. Yes, it has another bomb but the 500 map is very different than 12 hrs ago. now it has a stacked closed low just on the NC/VA coast.

There are definitely some differences at the upper levels between the 12z and 00z, but ultimately, at the surface, it has a similar outcome.

Archived