• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Observations

mackerel_sky

Only .12" so far today. Was really hoping for much more since the next 10 days look very dry.

EDIT at 7:40pm: Finally getting some good steady rain falling right now. Up to .27" for the day. Looks like we should get another hour or 2 of rain out of this.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting tired of running the heat every night. Where is the way above normal lows of winter when you actually want them?

Going to be pretty cool the next few days over al/ga/sc..especially if there is a fair bit of rain. 0z gfs is warmer with highs in the 50s/low 60s thanks to it being drier. However, the earlier and wetter runs of the gfs suggested highs as low as in the low to mid 40s friday if rain is around.  Yuck.

Going to be pretty cool the next few days over al/ga/sc..especially if there is a fair bit of rain. 0z gfs is warmer with highs in the 50s/low 60s thanks to it being drier. However, the earlier and wetter runs of the gfs suggested highs as low as in the low to mid 40s friday if rain is around.  Yuck.

lol where is this rain that you speak of ? FFC had me in the 50s and rain yesterday and it was 70s and sunshine. Today they have me in the low 60s and rain and it's another sunny day.

Fyp.

lol where is this rain that you speak of ? FFC had me in the 50s and rain yesterday and it was 70s and sunshine. Today they have me in the low 60s and a 20% chance of rain and it's another sunny partly cloudy day.

For the last 3 days ( or 3 weeks cause it kinda feels like its been windy forever now) we have had winds gusting well into the 20's out of the north all day, its getting kinda old now got this nice air mass and I can grill or do fire pits or nothing cause the wind doesnt lay up till midnight. 

Archived