• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh, PA: Late Winter --> Spring '16...

Mailman

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe some snow showers on Wednesday, then a shot Friday at some snow if that system ends up coming North in future runs. Nothing looks that great right now in terms of snowfall though. It's certainly been a lousy winter for my back yard this year. Maybe I should have appreciated the cold the last few winters because that at least lead to an opportunity of snow when precip was close by.

Anyways, next week by Tuesday it looks like we full on torch, maybe even make a run at 70 a couple of days. This time of year I say bring it on, enjoy a few months of nice weather. Probably by June I'll start casually tracking ENSO and other things for next winter lol.

So glad I never got too invested in the period after our last miss. I would love for another decent storm but Im having spring fever. Im ready to golf and not have to see my car with salt on it.

Yea, ready to wrap it up after this week.  I am normally someone who hopes for snow into April , but just different this year.  Just want to move on and hope for a good winter next year.

Yea, ready to wrap it up after this week.  I am normally someone who hopes for snow into April , but just different this year.  Just want to move on and hope for a good winter next year.

Same here. I think since this year really only had one event, the Blizzard in Jan it was hard to really get invested, and even that didn't get everybody. This season basically forced you to quite your hobby cold turkey so now that its coming to an end the withdrawal symptoms have already been mitigated. I'd still take a a 6+ in paste bomb but anything less than that is just nuisance this time of year.

Archived