joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 22-23 Storm Threat

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't say awful....if you have thick skin, sense of humor and brush things off. (some people can handle it/some can't) He does provide insight...

No, his jokes he tries to make...they are terrible. I am not speaking about his brashness. I am mention his stupid comments where he tries to sound funny. My 9 year old is more humorous

But if the NAM is getting the precip right for the DC area here, why are we ruling out the precip shown for us?

Because it's in a better window for usefulness down there (30 hrs), plus the 4k and 12k agree still at that point.   Maybe the runs tomorrow will prove solid, but I just think the 12k is a bit too overdone.

More model consensus on that north a track and I'll change my mind.  Otherwise gauge using the 4k.

NAM is about where we want it. Is its placement realistic? Who knows. But any more ticks North on NAM and SE PA has to start monitoring the dreaded dry slot. You can see on qpf maps the heaviest band is now just North of the city. I like where we are at though honestly. How can you not at this point??

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Ralph!

You're talking in your sleep again!

Archived