• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The 8 weeks of crazy, my look ahead for the rest of 2015

Ginx snewx

Ray did have a bit of meltdown mid-January...never officially changed the forecast, but a lot of posts teetering on the edge. He was right there with Scott...teetering on the edge. :lol:

I wasn't as bad as Scott, though.....he was done, completely bailed on the season, and in between rant sessions, I did reassert that we just had to see a big comeback given the preponderance of the evidence heading into the season.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't as bad as Scott, though.....he was done, completely bailed on the season, and in between rant sessions, I did reassert that we just had to see a big comeback given the preponderance of the evidence heading into the season.

No no  no no....I was right there claiming the pattern looked good towards late month and into February. However, I was voicing frustration in wasting cold and wanting to go sledding, while Ginxy was talking about how you can go tobogganing on 1.5" of snow.

No no  no no....I was right there claiming the pattern looked good towards late month and into February. However, I was voicing frustration in wasting cold and wanting to go sledding, while Ginxy was talking about how you can go tobogganing on 1.5" of snow.

I remember now.

I explicitly stated that I expected a comeback similar to that experienced in Feb-March of 2013, and you were not having it.

That conversation about sledding last year was hilarious... DIT posting pics of his kids sledding on 1-2" of snow with mud and grass stains all over everyone.  That's where the "only light snowfalls" thing started coming out.  Make the most of those 1-2" events.

Yeah, I was playing the odds on having something like that happen. Me for the loss bigtime. 

I can't say I blame you to be fair.....I was swinging for the fences, and we all know about the usual "K" rate for big sluggers.

Have to pick your spots.....hopefully it won't burn me this year.

I mean, we're all big boys and can take critique, but I just feel like a prerequisite to judging the work of others is to put forth an effort yourself.

Its a shame that you have turned into that, Mike because you are a valuable resource when you want to be.

trolls gonna troll, frustrated Mets especially

That conversation about sledding last year was hilarious... DIT posting pics of his kids sledding on 1-2" of snow with mud and grass stains all over everyone.  That's where the "only light snowfalls" thing started coming out.  Make the most of those 1-2" events.

nickels and dimes, can tell what he sold back in the day

That conversation about sledding last year was hilarious... DIT posting pics of his kids sledding on 1-2" of snow with mud and grass stains all over everyone. That's where the "only light snowfalls" thing started coming out. Make the most of those 1-2" events.

Mud and grass stains? I challenge you to find those pics and show the mud and grass stained clothing

It takes balls to go weekly like you do.....well, as much balls as you can have when its done as an amatuer.

You and I have the luxury of only doing this for pleasure, as well a personal enrichment.

Exactly why everyone of mine say, just for fun. I do however have a professional stake in planning a 1M energy budget. Knowing things in advance has helped my budget tremendously. A cloudy 40 degree day while melt worthy to me as a snow geek is worse for me professionally trying to program environmental systems than a 40 degree sunny day

Mud and grass stains? I challenge you to find those pics and show the mud and grass stained clothing

you have an awesome course set up,My grandkids loved the one I made through the woods last year, banks and turns, good stuff great memories. I should invite Forky up, maybe he will have some fun for a change, miserable little troll that he is.

you have an awesome course set up,My grandkids loved the one I made through the woods last year, banks and turns, good stuff great memories. I should invite Forky up, maybe he will have some fun for a change, miserable little troll that he is.

Its obviously better with full cover, but 1-2 inches of snow is easily sledable. There def was not any mud or grass stains . What I wouldn't give to just see an inch of snow right now. These winters are difficult

Does anyone on this forum consider Fork a met? I don't think anyone considers him a met. He hasn't worked a day in the field since graduation. Even in his own sub forum he doesn't offer any weather ideas or forecasts

In my profession and in most you can have all the paper in the world but until you have real world experience and have proven yourself you can't be considered a professional.

lol, maybe not mud but there was one photo I remember your girls all decked out in snow gear sliding the hill with grass blades poking through the snow...and smeared grass and snow all up and down your hill.  It looked about as marginal as it gets for sledding.

Sledding is so much fun, My daughter was 3 and 1/2 during the 2002-03 winter and only 2 years older for 2004-05. I had tons of fun sledding and dragging her up the hill on the sled run after run. Grand kids in California and I need to get out there and take them into the mountains. Only one young enough now to not want to be with their friends vs gramps.

Sledding is so much fun, My daughter was 3 and 1/2 during the 2002-03 winter and only 2 years older for 2004-05. I had tons of fun sledding and dragging her up the hill on the sled run after run. Grand kids in California and I need to get out there and take them into the mountains. Only one young enough now to not want to be with their friends vs gramps.

So much fun, lol the way mine keep reproducing there may never be one too old to play with Poppa. 

Archived