joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA and the fringes - Summer into Fall

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet.  

Looks like Harrisburg's morning low was 77°, which will be a new record high min if it holds until midnight tonight.

Meanwhile, State College failed to hit 90° Saturday or Sunday (87° and 88°, respectively), meaning our streak continues at 677 days. Both days did manage 90° in town here in Bellefonte, however.

If it was 5 degrees hotter, it'd be perfect.

Your whacked buddy..... :)

Hey all.  Hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

Congrats on the tag Milleville, and yes, stick around for the "fun" months....would ya?

Between getting through this soupy crap plus and the arctic sea ice taking a beating....the meds aren't helping much.... :lmao: j/k...really.  I take it like a big boy.  Enjoy it while ya got it.

see ya'll soon....i hope

Nut

Nut

Your whacked buddy..... :)

Hey all.  Hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

Congrats on the tag Milleville, and yes, stick around for the "fun" months....would ya?

Between getting through this soupy crap plus and the arctic sea ice taking a beating....the meds aren't helping much.... :lmao: j/k...really.  I take it like a big boy.  Enjoy it while ya got it.

see ya'll soon....i hope

Nut

Nut

Don't worry Nut, I'm staying  :)

Speaking of staying, this weather today can stay as long as it likes this summer. Gorgeous

I cant argue for a second that the weather for the last couple of days has been moderately gorgeous, and I'd love summer much more if we could get more of this.  my sons been playing golf getting ready for high school ball...and I'm quite jealous.  Sure is nice.

see yall.

Nut 

Great light display in Harrisburg with that line of storms coming in from the northwest. Looks like they really blew up the last hour.

Was hoping someone here could answer a question of mine about the 2 pictures below. I'm assuming all the green out in front is inflow into the storm. Am I correct?

82fe4058ec9669a323ae24854ff09623.jpg

9437e66a994d5caccace86451814ade9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured the storms up north would have died off as we lost the heating last evening. They seemed to do that until about 30-40 miles Northwest of Harrisburg and then everything just blew up. I figure there was still a lot of energy untapped in this area. Anyone know what the CAPE still was here last night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived