joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/4 - 3/5 Post-Frontal Snow Chance

Capt. Adam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup - central nj and southern jersey per my comments earlier look to be the place. but who wouldnt take a 6-10 in NYC?

I know I would lol

Everyones beloved RGEM wants nothing to do with the second wave this far north...central and southern Jersey special on RGEM

Let's hope the trend stops here and does not continue through 18z

The precip shield would most likely expand. Relax people.

I know I would lol

No ones more relaxed than me right now, sittin in my hottub on a cold day lol.. Just telling you what the RGEM says

The precip shield would most likely expand. Relax people.

I wish I was doing that. Going to work in a few. Work will not stop me from looking at the models throughout the day. :weenie:

Every model do far has moved south at 12z, the rgem, substantially

The RGEM hasn't moved south. Comparing it's current 42hour frame with the previous 48 hour frame, its not much different and not south. Being that it only goes out to 48 hours, unless it can be properly extrapolated past that, theres no way to tell what the outcome of the previous run would have been. Not saying its a big hit for all areas.....But I am saying that it did not "trend south"

Every model do far has moved south at 12z, the rgem, substantially

yup, going to be a CNJ/SNJ jackpot - just hoping we can get 6 in NYC.. CNJ/SNJ/Philly looking golden for 6-12" event 

6 is definitely doable in the NYC area if things stay as is... but based on all models ticking south at 12Z, I would expect Euro to do the same. 

Archived