• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
2/21-2/23 Weekend Possible Storm

Zelocita Weather

So when the models trend weaker and even further South are going to say that cloudy skies are better than snow as long as no rain is involved?

personally I'd be happy with that.  I have about 15-18 of snowpack, frozen ground, a big rainstorm would be a nightmare around here with flooded basements, streets etc.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this will be suppressed there's still a good WAR in place to provide resistance for this.

This is the year where the models find new and creative ways to shaft Northern NJ. Every system this year has trended drier and weaker as it got closer, and I have no reason to believe that this won't happen again.

DM, you are a great poster. When you first joined, I thought you were a meteorologist. You and PB and Jelly should work together. Dynamic Duo.

the guy is bugging, when we're supposed to get no snow he says there'll be plenty when the models actually show snow this guy says rain! Come on there's no doubt this is trending towards a snowier solution. I think by the time the warm air advection off the boundary comes in, most of the heavy precipitation is over and the boundary shafts south! 4k nam looks great!

Things are trending in our favor but still a little time to go with this one.

Archived