Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
OBS: Snow Monday night/Tuesday 2/16-17/2015

famartin

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heavy snow in Douglassville, seemed to lag behind the bright radar spots over the area by about 15 minutes. As for the earlier talk about really low visibility in Pottstown, my dad was driving down high street at the time, light snow only, so Coltsfan1217 was correct. Estimating a rate of 1.5+" per hour in Douglassville/Oley/Exeter currently. 

Heavy snow in Douglassville, seemed to lag behind the bright radar spots over the area by about 15 minutes. As for the earlier talk about really low visibility in Pottstown, my dad was driving down high street at the time, light snow only, so Coltsfan1217 was correct. Estimating a rate of 1.5+" per hour in Douglassville/Oley/Exeter currently. 

Yay! I was correct! 

Sweet! Awesome to hear!

Archived