SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pickles had no reference to downstream heights.

That issue would be improved with a better western ridge, my point was the Western ridge flattened and it was a big reason why it screwed our pooch. Better western ridge, more digging with shortwave...i.e slower shortwave for us...more time for your downstream heights to rise. Get it 

I don't often post something valuable lol

I like that at least 8 of those would seem to give a pretty nice storm to much of the region.  The wildcard is a capture and brief stall.  I don't think we've seen that yet on guidance but would it not be possible with an intense storm like this?

The 12z Tarot reading for the Sunday threat shows the High Priestess, often associated with patient deliberation. This could indicate a stall.

Don't forget, the EURO showed a Mauler yesterday, and this is within that period that systems are often lost.

Yeah, but 00z dropped it like it had a spider crawling on it.

The board itself is quiet for mid-12z-euro time.

The hope is that Thursday being further off might allow some breathing room for the downstream ridging requirement, if that's even how that works. I certainly don't know. I just work the levers.

Yeah, but 00z dropped it like it had a spider crawling on it.

The board itself is quiet for mid-12z-euro time.

The hope is that Thursday being further off might allow some breathing room for the downstream ridging requirement, if that's even how that works. I certainly don't know. I just work the levers.

It should work that way. 

Less amplitude means that is gets out of the way faster,

Archived