• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Potential light snow 2/12/15

The Iceman

12z suite had a general 1-3, 2-4 inch storm region wide for Thursday with the arctic front/developing coastal. Think it looks like enough of a threat to have it's own thread. 18z NAM came in further east but still had 1-3 region wide. Can we finally get an event that's over 3 inches and all snow? Potential is low but there will at least be some snow and temps won't be an issue. discuss!

12z suite had a general 1-3, 2-4 inch storm region wide for Thursday with the arctic front/developing coastal. Think it looks like enough of a threat to have it's own thread. 18z NAM came in further east but still had 1-3 region wide. Can we finally get an event that's over 3 inches and all snow? Potential is low but there will at least be some snow and temps won't be an issue. discuss!

I'm not into Advisory storms at this point. Need a winter storm warning :)

Starting to really lose hope just look at this evening. Can't get the radar to fill in and enjoy, yet thank all of you for still posting in a season where the pattern just isn't great for snow in SE PA. No blocking. Everything west to east. Coastals way east and clippers to our north. I wouldn't be surprised if the upcoming artic front is less of an impact than currently modeled.

Back to flurries and slowly coming to an end. Oh well.  And yes, Birds~69, I usually do get the same stuff you get in Horsham.  Lived 26 years in Horsham (and HH Grad). 

Archbishop Wood grad along w/JCT....their football program seems to be kicking ass these days!

Anyways...light snow...temp dropped to 35.3 but the "wall" shrunk to just about nothing. (again) Some stuff out west may come later on...

Archived