• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 17 Miller A Threat

Zelocita Weather

31" in Port jervis is a low number for them...I believe their lowest snowfall winter was 25" in 1972-73 but I'm guessing...

Definitely agree...but again, its only through the middle of February...and YTD its pretty close to normal because they average at least another half foot the rest of this month, at least 10 or 12 inches in March...and at least 2 or 3 in April.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in ATL too Thu-Wed...I don't buy it because the UKMET has nothing its way north and its been money lately...I could see TN/NC getting it but GA I doubt

It's too bad because we probably need the system to dig that far South in order to have a chance of rounding the corner in time underneath the retreating high.

Amazing how every event has trended bad for us with less then 24 hrs to go...only events that over achieved where the front end thump storms

Models are historically bad with front end dumps. WAA precip almost always arrives faster than modeled and that usually means slightly better conditions for snow than forecasted.

The UKMET/GGEM/Euro really want to feather the storm up through the 2 massive highs, that's what makes this one probably one of the hardest ones so far this year...the highs have tended to be weaker but that is not really a plausible idea, it requires perfect timing hich at 132 hours is not even within the realm of guessing.

Archived