Newest Member
    joxey
NOT DC/NOVA discussion

JMU2004

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might disagree with me, but, I was not "dishonest."

Wait, isn't DC a whole different climo? Don't you all have your own thread to b**ch in?

What are you talking about and why are you directing your angry man vitrol at me?   I'm being just about as diplomatic as I possibly can attm.

No, you were dishonest.  "Period. Full Stop."

You went off the rails because one poster made a dumb comment.  Hell, WE don't even pay attention to Ji or take him seriously most of the time.   You basically generalized in your meltdown and you also said people told users from this region to eff off, etc.  None of that happened.   Not one post was deleted or made with that kind of sentiment. 

It is what it is.  I'm not going to sit here and try to convince you otherwise, but this board's ownership has no ill will toward anybody within this subforum.  The fact that you let other posters get to you....nothing I can do about that, but anybody from areas that this subforum covers is welcome to post in any thread at any time.  

There are multiple posts where Zwyts and H20 basically crap all over people, particularly the Philadelphia-area guys.

your words were "Zwyts and H20 say that anyone outside of the DC-Balt corridor is worthless".  either be accurate when calling people out or don't do it and you won't get crapped on.

Maybe people should stop being whiny little crybabies. 

I honestly don't believe anyone would say most of the stuff that is tossed around on this forum to anyone's faces in real life. Anonymity and the safety of our keyboards grant us the ability to be jackasses and pretend what we say has no effect on anyone.

I honestly don't believe anyone would say most of the stuff that is tossed around on this forum to anyone's faces in real life. Anonymity and the safety of our keyboards grant us the ability to be jackasses and pretend what we say has no effect on anyone.

Anonymity? Many of the most prolific posters have hung out multiple times attending the conferences, and some of them are good friends outside of the board. 

I meant the Mid-Atlantic forum in general...

Agreed. There is definitely an aura of nastiness on the Mid-Atlantic board that is not present on others, particularly regarding folks in outlying areas.  I know this since I've moved in the last few years and have "board hopped" quite a bit.  

Sorry if this is more suited for banter.

Agreed. There is definitely an aura of nastiness on the Mid-Atlantic board that is not present on others, particularly regarding folks in outlying areas.  I know this since I've moved in the last few years and have "board" hopped quite a bit.  

Sorry, but it's true...

Exactly. There is some edginess here, and personal attacks are unfortunately common.

Agreed. There is definitely an aura of nastiness on the Mid-Atlantic board that is not present on others, particularly regarding folks in outlying areas.  I know this since I've moved in the last few years and have "board" hopped quite a bit.  

The only nastiness that I've seen was against interlopers and trolls from other regions who should probably stick to their own forum (like one NJ idiot who gloated about his heavy snow while we got rain), not anyone in central or southern Virginia.

When you constantly crap on them and say they aren't really relevant, that pretty much sums it up.

I don't think Matt has ever crapped on anyone who adds value to the discussions. There are many people from other regions who make good posts here, and they are more than welcome.

But when a random troll from NJ or SNE comes into this forum to either gloat about his snow or whine about being screwed, he isn't going to be well received. That's very different from saying anyone outside DC/Baltimore is worthless.

On a lighter note.....I kinda feel sorry for some areas in NC / SC who were forecasted to get a crapton of snow and got shafted big time.  I think we in this area know how that feels.  I think it's even worse when you only get a few shots a season and even those get snatched away from you at the last minute.

Well, when people like Zwyts and H20 say that anyone outside of the DC-Balt corridor is worthless, I don't blame people for getting defensive. Live and let live.

I did?  Where did I say that, captain clownshoes?  Do you need to make another bet you won't keep that I did no such thing?

Still waiting to see where I said that people in S Va were worthless.  Or anywhere, for that matter.

I have family that lives in both RIC and Williamsburg, I have a place i go to over on the eastern shore.  I hold zero ill will towards these areas and like it when the get snow as I am able to see pics and know where things are.

PG needs to either ante up or apologize.  Not sure why he felt it necessary to bring me into this other than he and I have clashed and therefore is a douche

Still waiting to see where I said that people in S Va were worthless.  Or anywhere, for that matter.

I have family that lives in both RIC and Williamsburg, I have a place i go to over on the eastern shore.  I hold zero ill will towards these areas and like it when the get snow as I am able to see pics and know where things are.

PG needs to either ante up or apologize.  Not sure why he felt it necessary to bring me into this other than he and I have clashed and therefore is a douche

I'm pretty sure you crapped on someone from the Philly area before, but maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.

Archived