joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/21 Clipper Thread

84 Hour NAM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The heavy snow at 3am was great in the Feb storm. And I'm one that totally discounts Feb 2006 for the following day warmth.

Yeah I was up for it. It definitely dumped for a while and the sleet stalled south of me for a bit.. But it was melty mashed potatoes by sunrise.

I sometimes think that if all of us directed our energies to something useful instead of looking at models, we would have cured cancer by now

Nah, being an armchair weenie requires no formal education. And requires less sanity than the gen pop.

Luckily we have another 24 hours before deciding if we're in or out. Part of the problen on the gfs depiction is the vort isn't clean and discrete as it drops down. Trailing energy and elongated look is bad but certainly not set in stone. It still goes under us but pretty flat.

Nah, being an armchair weenie requires no formal education. And requires less sanity than the gen pop.

Luckily we have another 24 hours before deciding if we're in or out. Part of the problen on the gfs depiction is the vort isn't clean and discrete as it drops down. Trailing energy and elongated look is bad but certainly not set in stone. It still goes under us but pretty flat.

I noticed the RGEM was stretching it out too as depicted at the end of its 48 hr. run

Archived