Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Since President's Day last year literally every storm system has had the regions covered by this thread as a jackpot. It's like an extended payback for 13-14. I hope we're done though cause if we reel any more in the rest of the forum might come after us with pitchforks. :lol:

No let's continue the run. Many of the people from the main discussion forum are pompous individuals who clearly think they are better than us.  They think they are the only ones who can actually interpret a weather model. If a non regular chimes in they do their best to discredit the post.  So I hope we continue getting hits and they get shutout. 

13 hours ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

No let's continue the run. Many of the people from the main discussion forum are pompous individuals who clearly think they are better than us.  They think they are the only ones who can actually interpret a weather model. If a non regular chimes in they do their best to discredit the post.  So I hope we continue getting hits and they get shutout. 

tl8u81ooltm97ffnj4yq.gif

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Some people in the main thread don't get that the GFS solution would most likely be terrible for us- February 2014 being the best example.

Right now I'd take the Canadian and run tbh :D

Which puts us in the extreme minority on here. Euro looks ****ty for us too, but God forbid you ask for a snow map noto centered on dc.... just once I'd like to see a map that doesn't cut off at Kent Island.