Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

PrinceFrederickWx

3 hours ago, alexderiemer said:

I just want this storm to pass at this point, I want to start spring planting lol. 

I'm with you on that- I already did my transplants in February and the spring bulbs and trees are already bloomed out. I got in spring mode in February and I'm ready to move on. I had my good storm for the year in January.

I've never really been invested in this one like the metro area people have been since it's never looked impressive for our areas in my opinion.

Some of this 0z data gives me hope, at least up here. That's a insane snowfall gradient, front 24"+ in Wilmington to 16" in Dover to .1" in Fenwick Island.

It's also beginning to look like we get our best chance at snow from the second half of the storm as it pulls away, and maybe some from the ULL that comes through Wednesday night. 

7 hours ago, alexderiemer said:

It's also beginning to look like we get our best chance at snow from the second half of the storm as it pulls away, and maybe some from the ULL that comes through Wednesday night. 

I think you might be right on this- Wednesday might produce more for us. I was looking at it again.

Is it bad that I don't care much?  My current job is in Arlington so as long as they get enough there I don't have to make the commute for a day or two, I am happy with one or two inches of slop that clears up quickly.  Mentally I am already thinking spring planting like someone else mentioned.  Yes, you can tar and feather me now.

Though I am technically only about 2 miles away from the watch line so we'll see if that means anything.

44 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

I love in the main thread when people post stuff like "great run for all of us!"

Some of those people really live in a bubble lol

We really don't exist for them. And we don't really belong in the Philly subforum either. 

1 hour ago, southernmarylandsnoman said:

How we looking guys? Have you all lost hope? Have you seen the 3k Nam from 12z? Probably lots of sleet but it's winter weather. Maybe we get things moved back in our direction today.

nam3km_asnow_us_37.png

Maybe if this storm was in January or February.  But I just don't think we get any out of this one. Maybe a little on the back side with the upper level low .