• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 3-4 Storm Threat

CT Valley Snowman

Almost like there's some sort of boundary in CNE/NNE... its still quite cold across N.NH and N.VT east of the Spine, with lots of temps in the low teens while once you get down into C/VT, C/NH it jumps into the low 20s.

attachicon.gifmesoanalysisT.png

That cold shot last night had trouble getting past the mtns...with little mixing today it's just banked up to the north.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 hours with 1"/hour in Lowell?

Good luck with that call.  Sounds ambitious, but thoughts and prayers are with you and hoping you get what you are searching for.

I don't think it's all that ambitious. BOX calling for 0.5" today and 2-4" tonight and considering it's been about 2 degrees colder than forecast, I may hold onto snow a little longer. I guess we'll see.

That mesolow and AM cold "tuck" in NH/NE MA has been modeled pretty consistently for the past couple days now. It probably holds off the warmth until about midday. The euro is actually warmer at 00Z for these areas than 18Z.

Glad we are going to mix out in the PM for a few hours. I was concerned we wouldn't get above freezing up here..  Any ice/slush will have staying power. 

Archived