joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WxChallenge 2014-2015

Jurg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually got scared a little and dropped my 26 to 25 for the low. Im working off the idea of a 3F diff in dew and low temp.

It's certainly possible.

I'm wondering if maybe tonight is one of the bouncy-type nights. Maybe if I get lucky I'll get a several degree bounce down between hours. :P

Conservative forecast of 59/24/7/0.

I didn't want to go lower because temperature haven't gone all the way down to dewpoint this week. I didn't want to go too far from USL after today's success, but I added one just in case we get another blowtorch day.

with that dew not getting below 22F youre already in trouble.

I'm pretty worried about not getting my 24 at this rate, as dew point is up to 26. I had a huge self-debate about going with 23 or 26, but decided to put it in middle with slight edge to USL.

Looks like a min of 29F before 6z. 30F at 6z. Clouds aren't an issue but winds have had trouble going calm thus far, which has me a bit worried for how cold we get later tonight. Dew is down a degree to 24, so we'll see.

starting to wish I kept my original 26.

59/21/7/0 for the day would move me to 5th among Category 4, although Top 3 will still be ahead of me by 4 error points. Being conservative got me to this point, but we'll see if I want to take a huge leap of faith on high/low like some of you guys did or stay conservative and pray guys ahead of me make a mistake.

EDIT: Up to 56. Look like 61 is still in play.

Archived