Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think he meant age since we're in the same boat/age. Not horrible but just bought a new mattress and feeling better already before any major problems start. Anyhow, let's go winter weather!

I had back surgery the year I turned 40 so I can relate. Doing a set of stretching exercises I learned in PT afterwards has helped a lot over the years. I can shovel snow like a maniac, so, yeah baby!

67.3F here. Have the house windows open a crack. Took a walk this morning in a t-shirt and shorts.

I'd love to have a winter like this -- 70's one day followed by snow two days later. Last winter was long and cold, I'm up for variability this year as long as it features average to above average snowfall.

Grading the snow maps for the pretty color crowd: All did poor within the immediate I95 corridor near the changeover line

Outside I95

EuroWX  A- Most consistent even from extended range

Wunderground C+ Best performance was on last two ECM runs before the storm

RGEM D

WXBell  F

Grading the snow maps for the pretty color crowd: All did poor within the immediate I95 corridor near the changeover line

Outside I95

EuroWX  A- Most consistent even from extended range

Wunderground C+ Best performance was on last two ECM runs before the storm

RGEM D

WXBell  F

Wasn't that far off here (not too far from 2"), what was interesting to me was receiving most of it between 10 am and 2 pm; the early changeover surprised me. Set a nice tone for the day :-).

Archived