joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Okle: Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet apparently....

Yeah, my wife works two jobs - one in Souderton and one in Harleysville.  Both locations were very close to where two of the three shootings occurred yesterday.  That was kind of nerve-wracking.

Anyway, I'm glad we saw some decent sun yesterday because today makes 8 out of the last 9 days with cloudy or mostly cloudy conditions.

I'll be impressed when Highzenberg gets on board, he was no where to be seen on this forum with this last model fake out. The Snow Gods must like to be pursued, I suppose with his tracking he must be paying them the proper respects. 

Hindenberg's posts can be mainly found in the Mid-Atlantic forum, he's flown south for the winter

Geminid meteor shower peaks tomorrow night. Looks like a somewhat decent forecast for our area. Expectations of ~120 an hour.

Should be a nice show!

I thought I saw an observation in the last couple of days regarding the demise of your snowpile. I was going to offer my condolences, but I can't find the post. Maybe I imagined it!

I've rescheduled my return of snow expectations for the 2 week period from Dec. 27th to January 10th. I know it's a wide window, and I like the weekend of the 27th-28th, but with all the atmospheric reshuffling that appears to be taking place, who knows?

Can't possibly occur 27th-28th, I'll still be in NJ ;)

Oh...so does the Ray rule trump the weekend rule? If so, I'll pencil that one out (lightly).

Are you taking the pattern change express?

Hope you have a safe trip here and back, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

The Ray Rule trumps all :P:D

I'm no long ranger, but it would seem a pattern change is in store...eventually. 

Minor but yeah...

I was just checking the traffic Cams looks like it was snowing at the intersections of Route 47 and Route 347 in Eastern Cumberland County fairly good actually... I don't think any local mets were picking this up.... clearly there is a disturbance flying through the fast flow exiting just south of us clearly you can see this on the water vapor map...don't be surprised to see other snow showers pop up further west in Central PA fly east as well....looks like we have a small boundary with a bit of overunning too...

I was just checking the traffic Cams looks like it was snowing at the intersections of Route 47 and Route 347 in Eastern Cumberland County fairly good actually... I don't think any local mets were picking this up.... clearly there is a disturbance flying through the fast flow exiting just south of us clearly you can see this on the water vapor map...don't be surprised to see other snow showers pop up further west in Central PA fly east as well....looks like we have a small boundary with a bit of overunning too...

Off the coast...

post-513-0-83786000-1418962910_thumb.jpg

We all been waiting, some of us patiently for the "pattern change " around the 20th. How ironic that now next week is starting to look like not one but two ugly cutters and a worse pattern then early in the month. How ironic.

Yep, it's exactly how 2 winter ago started. "Pattern change coming guys just be patient, then it's March and no pattern change"

I'll give it till 2nd week of January, then my towel will be raised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived