Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Tracking 3/6/14 Snow Showers

TalcottWx

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I have a hard time calling a fractional "nice snows", but I did enjoy the crunch of freshly-fallen snow as I made my way to the board.

A trace to 1" if I've ever seen one. Yet they still dropped the speed limit on the Turnpike to 45 mph "die to snow" according to the Turnpike Authority's Facebook page.

A trace to 1" if I've ever seen one. Yet they still dropped the speed limit on the Turnpike to 45 mph "die to snow" according to the Turnpike Authority's Facebook page.

The turnpike and I-295 were fine this morning before dawn. Some slushy spots but nothing to write home about. Route 1 along the midcoast was snow covered and a little slick but again nothing special.

If 42 is right there..well then ok

I predict 50 for BOS dropping as the bd comes down late and 46 for you holding until fropa the next day. Great day to wash and wax! Personally I haven't used my own labor to wash my car since moving back to the east coast in summer 1991.

I predict 50 for BOS dropping as the bd comes down late and 46 for you holding until fropa the next day. Great day to wash and wax! Personally I haven't used my own labor to wash my car since moving back to the east coast in summer 1991.

So 46 at 1,000 feet from Saturday thru Sunday?

Interesting and good luck

I like a showroom look to my vehicles. Just my personal preference

Archived