joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Obs for March 2nd-3rd 2014 winter storm

famartin

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's definitely a northward component to the precip shield. 3 hours ago, the furthest north part of the shield was at the latitude of Trenton, an hour ago, the furthest north part of the shield was at the latitude of Allentown-Coney Island and now the furthest north part of the shield is at the latitude of the Bronx. Now that fringe is likely very light snow, but I'm at least hoping some light-moderate snow makes it our way in the Edison area and gives me at least 1-2".

There's definitely a northward component to the precip shield. 3 hours ago, the furthest north part of the shield was at the latitude of Trenton, an hour ago, the furthest north part of the shield was at the latitude of Allentown-Coney Island and now the furthest north part of the shield is at the latitude of the Bronx. Now that fringe is likely very light snow, but I'm at least hoping some light-moderate snow makes it our way in the Edison area and gives me at least 1-2".

I definitely notice this too. Like you said it all looks like light stuff but I was under the impression that we were going to get shut out here in Berks by the radar earlier. Might wake up to an inch or two. 

I definitely notice this too. Like you said it all looks like light stuff but I was under the impression that we were going to get shut out here in Berks by the radar earlier. Might wake up to an inch or two. 

I should probably not fight it if that's the extent of your hallucinations. Such low standards :lol:

I should probably not fight it if that's the extent of your hallucinations. Such low standards :lol:

Lol I am pretty tired but I don't think my hallucinations are too far fetched. It really doesn't matter to me if we don't even see a flake I was just making an observation via my weenie WeatherTAP radar. Always keep standards low!!!

What, you're not staying up?

I know it's so temping but no, just no lol. Maybe if this was last year but we've been spoiled this year...

Lol I am pretty tired but I don't think my hallucinations are too far fetched. It really doesn't matter to me if we don't even see a flake I was just making an observation via my weenie WeatherTAP radar. Always keep standards low!!!

I know it's so temping but no, just no lol. Maybe it this was last year but we've been spoiled this year...

I don't think an inch or so is unreasonable at all for RDG.  That said its not guaranteed either ;)

I know it's so temping but no, just no lol. Maybe if this was last year but we've been spoiled this year...

It's been a great winter for sleep deprivation!

It's been a great winter for sleep deprivation!

Oh yes it has been. I'm a little drained from all of it this winter. My body is hoping for spring. 

I do see the nice band headed for Philly. And I also notice that awesome Berks/Lehigh snow hole. Even Skook county looks like they are getting into some decent stuff. Love it.

Archived