• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 4-10th Clippers/Hybrids

Chicago Storm

I love fluff. Dont think we see a flake here. So this is what sitting  on the sidelines feels like lol <_<

Won't see a flake here either. It's completely sunny here, while places just to the north are getting snow. I think our magnets are broken. :(

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the worst driving conditions since the New Years system. Slow going out there this morning until I broke out of the snow band north of Kenosha.

Probably end up with about 3.5" at home, Racine near 3".

Some of the worst driving conditions since the New Years system. Slow going out there this morning until I broke out of the snow band north of Kenosha.

Probably end up with about 3.5" at home, Racine near 3".

Yep. Just watched a woman fishtail a really nice crew cab truck across two lanes of traffic, slam the back left corner against the bridge, then over correct, fishtail all the way back across the road and slam the back right off the other side if the bridge.

I couldn't stop, so I felt like a nascar driver shooting the gap.

Yep. Just watched a woman fishtail a really nice crew cab truck across two lanes of traffic, slam the back left corner against the bridge, then over correct, fishtail all the way back across the road and slam the back right off the other side if the bridge.

I couldn't stop, so I felt like a nascar driver shooting the gap.

My wife and my nephew both were saying i90 was horrible this morning...cars in the ditch everywhere, accidents everywhere...  Pretty bad for around here considering we've had a ton of days with small snowfalls.

Archived