Newest Member
    Toothache
February 20-22 Winter Weather Threat

snowstormcanuck

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1'+ or nothing, there's nothing nice about a couple leftover inches of slop

I figured Monday evening was our peak. Hate to say it, but just nice stepping out at 6 am and not freezing my azz off. Not to mention the sun starting to show earlier. I love spring too.

def nice not freezing azz.. I love spring too but I don't throw the towel in this early ever..  I could do with out what the gfs is showing  but the ****s on the wall and its sticking so it is what it is.. dry and cold will get annoying but the folks moaning and suffering the cold will make it up to me.

that's good news for geos. he'd rather suck up water in his flooded house than shovel a few inches of slop.

For the record it usually only gets to about an inch deep, maybe a few inches if we get torrential summer downpours.

EURO showed this.

possibility of a few inches of snow front end (if sleet or freezing rain stays at bay)... I'm right on the cusp of all snow. Good news is, my forecasted high for tomorrow was lowered to 32 from 38 earlier forecasted. so shouldn't see any real melt here from this point of. Sun is well below the hill behind me and I've already fallen to 34. Wind, and the wrap aound snow should be interesting, but def don't see more than 3-5".... but with a forecasted flash freeze and wind, should be fun. APX cautioned " much could change"

Archived