12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Snow or Mix to Snow Event Obs February 15th

ChescoWx

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob you're killing me here we have a million inches of snow this winter. Im pretty sure we have a lot more than even Boston.  plus the models warned we would be warm at the start we still have a good batch of precip to go through

I know, but PHL is within an inch of 2 of the biggest winters of all time. This winter unlike 09-10 deserves to be up there with 95-96. I am a numbers person and need that 3rd spot.

I know, but PHL is within an inch of 2 of the biggest winters of all time. This winter unlike 09-10 deserves to be up there with 95-96. I am a numbers person and need that 3rd spot.

lock it up, we will get it.  If not today, Monday night, if not then, the week after.  I agree with you btw, 09-10 had the biggest storms, but this winter had the cold and frequency.  We actually might get it in about 2 hours lol.

I'm thinking the week of my birthday (which is on 2/25), there will be another snow event for Philly to get them up into the Top 3 - assuming today and Monday night don't work out.

Have been under a nice moderate snow band in Spring Mount, PA.  Up to 0.5" total as of 11:40 AM (on the wooden surface I am measuring on).

Snow coming down as heavy as it has today....but radar starting to weaken so this one may be one of our few under performers of the year

Currently 31.1

Sent from my iPad

Yeah, I am about to throw this into the "non event" category.  Almost noon, with bad surface temps and spotty snow.

35.6 (actually dropped .1).   I actually see the NWS snow map extended SE-ward even further the 2-4" band.

I won't comment!

Moderate snow here in NW Philly, starting to stick to everything but roads, 34 degrees.  It would be nice if people let the event play out before they started whining bust, but I guess I'm tilting at windmills by saying that.

Well... in fairness the latest GFS/NAM did cut QPF back noticeably too.

Concord Township PA currently light snow and 34F, after a few flakes early this morning, then varieties of sleet and rain mix with temp. at 35F, then to light snow around 11 am. Radar looking kind of suspect to the west and southwest of here, in fact it shows nothing overhead here, but it is still snowing very lightly. A dusting/coating so far on colder surfaces.

Archived