• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2014 General Discussion

Powerball

Record high of 60 degrees on this date last yr...   Sun was nice today and really heated up the ice shanty on its own but when hole hopping outside jigging the wind made so if you weren't dressed warm it was chilly.  Light wind days have been few and far between this winter. 

Only 4.5" of snow for JAN last yr and only 10.3" on the winter despite over 5" of QPF..   This winter has had less than 3" of qpf and almost 41" of snow.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just leave mine running overnight...   :bike:

I think i've read in areas of Siberia, you can't turn your vehicle off because it won't start again.

I have heard that. I think people in Alaska put heaters in their garages at least. 

Just went above the days high from earlier - now 21°. Snow is not fluffy at all now.

surprised to come home and have no ice on sidewalk from snow melting off the roof with the full sun but i suppose after just looking it was only in the mid teens at noon..  seemed warmer on the lake but i guess after the cold teens does seem a lot warmer than it is.  couple more weeks it will be dripping for sure in the 20's with sun.  not much fluff here either but that's not becuse one day with a intra hr 20 degrees.

Archived