12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 2014 pattern discussion

CapturedNature

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt. But I remind you we are neck and neck to date snow wise and the pattern locked in after New Years.

I have no idea what TAN had thus far in 93/94 but this year it's been average or slightly above (7.75").  100+" is rare territory.

I'll pass judgement until mid-month though as I am not as optimistic about this season producing as prolific #'s as that one did.

I have no idea what TAN had thus far in 93/94 but this year it's been average or slightly above (7.75").  100+" is rare territory.

I'll pass judgement until mid-month though as I am not as optimistic about this season producing as prolific #'s as that one did.

To be fair, TAN didn't get nearly as much as BOS in '93-'94...though still a very healthy season. About 65-67" in TAN, 80" in Walpole and 96" at BOS. Gradient that year.

To be fair, TAN didn't get nearly as much as BOS in '93-'94...though still a very healthy season. About 65-67" in TAN, 80" in Walpole and 96" at BOS. Gradient that year.

To be really fair, it was more of a general gradient on the east coast, but in e MA, it was more like a beantown-oes-circle-jerk bullseye.

I had like 78"...

Yea, folks south of Boston dismissing the local '93-'94 parallels because December hasn't been snowier are pretty premature, since that season really didn't get going until after Christmas.

I'll bet that Taunton's numbers are similar to the stats of December 1993.

That season really took off about now.

Wow, I would have never guessed I'd smoke you that bad. OES CJ FTW.

There were a coule of events in which S Weymouth was the jackpot at like 18, Boston had like 12-15", and my area had like 8-9".

Not to mention the several ghey little 1-3" ...

The reason why Will didn't get porked as much is because he made up a lot of the difference with elevation late in the season.

There were a coule of events in which S Weymouth was the jackpot at like 18, Boston had like 12-15", and my area had like 8-9".

Not to mention the several ghey little 1-3" circle jerks...

I lived in Brockton at the time and the Feb storm that was a 48hr fun fest gave the s-shore near 30". I was too far west at the time, but got like 18". It's definitely about time for a nice circle with friends I think.......

As a point of reference, I was in school in Boston in 93/94.  But as WIll pointed out, an incredible snow gradient over 30 miles from BOS-TAN.  30"+, lol.

I saw it first hand being at Coyle and Cassidy down there. They had a lot of snow, but a little less than places north and even northeast.

Ya I was thinking that. The Euro ec look much better.

Well there are other factors like a strong STJ that is trying to beat down the PNA. We are seeing the AK ridge stay out and split flow so that means better chance of storms. But yes, I would not be shock if the +PNA comes back on models.

Archived