Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Discussion/obs for snow->ice->rain Sunday/Sunday night 12/8-9/2013

famartin

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good news for the Eagles is that the snow rate should decrease from 2-3 inches an hour to 1-2 soon based on the radar :lmao:

Maybe it's the cameras or something, but i've seriously never seen such heavy snow at a football game before.

It is just DUMPING there. For people that can't see, ur missing out.

I just turned it on. Wow!!! Amazing for the beginning of December

how long will dry air keep the snow at bay up here in the LV?

After this first surge finishes to the south and burries philly it looks like some kind of lull then the second surge will come in further north for the lehigh valley at least that is what the ecm shows and radar would tend to back that up. Euro would indicate 1-2" with the second precip batch this evening

27F light snow a coating

Thanks for not cancelling the game for snow this time. I thought I would never forgive the Eagles for cancelling. I go to Philly every year and whenever people bring up their snow toughness, I always use that retort.

This is a real treat, today!

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks for not cancelling the game for snow this time. I thought I would never forgive the Eagles for cancelling. I go to Philly every year and whenever people bring up their snow toughness, I always use that retort.

This is a real treat, today!

Sent from my SCH-L710

They might've cancelled if the predictions had been close to accurate before the game... woops

Archived